How to change Microsoft Access Security Settings to Trust SES
To skip clicking "Open" when SES is launched follow these simple steps...
1. Start Microsoft Access.
For Microsoft's instructions to Add a Trusted Location, click here.
If you open Access without opening a database file such as SESdata.mdb, you may need to click "Open Other Files" before Step 2.
2. Click File Menu | Office Button.
3. Click Options | Access Options.
4. Click Trust Center; then click "Trust Center Settings...".
5. Click "Add new location...". The Microsoft Office Trusted Location dialog box appears.
6. In the Path: box enter the folder where SES is being run (it's usually C:\SESrun; you can verify your run-time path from UTILITIES screen, Network tab within SES) or click Browse to locate the folder.
7. Click OK to close all dialog boxes. Done!